The research reported in this article was conducted as part of the Multi-Site University Study of Identity and Culture (MUSIC). All MUSIC collaborators are gratefully acknowledged.
Relationships Among Identity, Perceived Discrimination, and Depressive Symptoms in Eight Ethnic-Generational Groups
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 397–414, April 2013
How to Cite
Donovan, R. A., Huynh, Q.-L., Park, I. J. K., Kim, S. Y., Lee, R. M. and Robertson, E. (2013), Relationships Among Identity, Perceived Discrimination, and Depressive Symptoms in Eight Ethnic-Generational Groups. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 397–414. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21936
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!