Mental States Task (MST): Development, Validation, and Correlates of a Self-Report Measure of Mentalization
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 671–695, July 2013
How to Cite
Beaulieu-Pelletier, G., Bouchard, M.-A. and Philippe, F. L. (2013), Mental States Task (MST): Development, Validation, and Correlates of a Self-Report Measure of Mentalization. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 671–695. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21942
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!