This work was supported by Grant No. R34MH082143 from the National Institute of Mental Health to the first author. Portions of these data were presented at the 2011 convention of the Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, Toronto, CA.
Treatment Preference among Suicidal and Self-Injuring Women with Borderline Personality Disorder and PTSD
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 749–761, July 2013
How to Cite
Harned, M. S., Tkachuck, M. A. and Youngberg, K. A. (2013), Treatment Preference among Suicidal and Self-Injuring Women with Borderline Personality Disorder and PTSD. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 749–761. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21943
We would like to thank the patients, therapists, assessors, and staff at the Behavioral Research and Therapy Clinics for their contributions to this research.
Dr. Harned is a trainer and consultant for Behavioral Tech, LLC.
Behavioral Research and Therapy Clinics, 3935 University Way NE, Box 355915, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 98195-5915.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R34MH082143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!