Psychological Change Mechanisms in Anorexia Nervosa Treatments: How Much Do We Know?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 762–773, July 2013
How to Cite
Wollburg, E., Meyer, B., Osen, B. and Löwe, B. (2013), Psychological Change Mechanisms in Anorexia Nervosa Treatments: How Much Do We Know?. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 762–773. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21945
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Aggregating factors of the change process in the treatment of anorexia nervosa, Eating Behaviors, 2015, 19, 81, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Reclamation of power and self: a meta-synthesis exploring the process of recovery from anorexia nervosa, Advances in Eating Disorders, 2015, 3, 2, 177, , ,
- 5A Qualitative Exploration of Influences on the Process of Recovery from Personal Written Accounts of People with Anorexia Nervosa, Women & Health, 2013, 53, 7, 730, ,