This research was supported in part by funding from the National Institute of Mental Health (1P30MH082760, T32MH073517, K23MH077071), the Resource Centers for Minority Aging/Center for Health Improvement of Minority Elderly (2P30AG021684), and the UCLA/Drew Project Export (2P20MD000182). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Mental Health or the National Institutes of Health.
Poverty and Mental Health: How Do Low-Income Adults and Children Fare in Psychotherapy?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 115–126, February 2013
How to Cite
Santiago, C. D., Kaltman, S. and Miranda, J. (2013), Poverty and Mental Health: How Do Low-Income Adults and Children Fare in Psychotherapy?. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 115–126. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21951
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 1P30MH082760, T32MH073517, K23MH077071
- Resource Centers for Minority Aging/Center for Health Improvement of Minority Elderly. Grant Number: 2P30AG021684
- UCLA/Drew Project Export. Grant Number: 2P20MD000182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!