We would like to thank Michael Lederman and Allison Kong for their help in data collection. Portions of the data for the pilot project at the Rush Sleep Center were presented at the Sleep 2012 meeting. Support for preparation of this paper was provided in part by the National Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health (Award Number R01HL114529). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
The More the Merrier? Working Towards Multidisciplinary Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Comorbid Insomnia
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1066–1077, October 2013
How to Cite
Ong, J. C. and Crisostomo, M. I. (2013), The More the Merrier? Working Towards Multidisciplinary Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Comorbid Insomnia. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 1066–1077. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21958
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- National Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL114529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!