We thank all of the participants who kindly agreed to take part in this study and the therapists who took time to help in the recruitment of participants. Special thanks go to Mary MacAteer, Mary Corry, and the Belfast HSC Trust Trauma Resource Centre for their contribution to this research.
The Impact of Shame on the Therapeutic Alliance and Intimate Relationships
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 646–654, June 2013
How to Cite
Black, R. S. A., Curran, D. and Dyer, K. F. W. (2013), The Impact of Shame on the Therapeutic Alliance and Intimate Relationships. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 646–654. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21959
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!