This work was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation and the Danish Council for Independent Research: Humanities.
Losing the Symptoms: Weight Loss and Decrease in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 655–660, June 2013
How to Cite
Johannessen, K. B. and Berntsen, D. (2013), Losing the Symptoms: Weight Loss and Decrease in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 655–660. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21962
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Danish Council for Independent Research: Humanities
This article has been cited by:
- 1Veterans with PTSD report more weight loss barriers than Veterans with no mental health disorders, General Hospital Psychiatry, 2016, 39, 1, , , , , ,
- 3PTSD and depression symptoms are associated with binge eating among US Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, Eating Behaviors, 2015, 17, 115, , , , , , ,