This work was supported, in part, by grants F31AA020131 and K24AA019707 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) awarded to the first and second authors, respectively. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIAAA or the National Institutes of Health.
Changes in Early Maladaptive Schemas After Residential Treatment for Substance Use
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 912–922, September 2013
How to Cite
Shorey, R. C., Stuart, G. L., Anderson, S. and Strong, D. R. (2013), Changes in Early Maladaptive Schemas After Residential Treatment for Substance Use. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 912–922. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21968
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Numbers: F31AA020131, K24AA019707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!