Grant funding was provided by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (K23DA022471, Behavioral Therapy Development Program for Mindfulness Based Smoking Cessation) and by a core grant to the Waisman Center from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (P30 HD03352). Support also offered by the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention.
The Role of Therapeutic Alliance in Mindfulness Interventions: Therapeutic alliance in Mindfulness Training for Smokers
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 936–950, September 2013
How to Cite
Goldberg, S. B., Davis, J. M. and Hoyt, W. T. (2013), The Role of Therapeutic Alliance in Mindfulness Interventions: Therapeutic alliance in Mindfulness Training for Smokers. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 936–950. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21973
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: K23DA022471
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P30 HD03352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!