We thank Dr. Aurora Szentagotai Tatar and Dr. Florin Alin Sava for valuable consultation regarding the adaptation of the AAQ-II, Dr. Krisztina Szabo for providing the study database for the Romanian adaptation of the AAQ-II, as well as Dr. Andrew Hayes and Dr. Kristopher Preacher for important advice on mediation procedures.
Key Constructs in “Classical” and “New Wave” Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapies: Relationships Among Each Other and With Emotional Distress
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 584–599, June 2013
How to Cite
Cristea, I. A., Montgomery, G. H., Szamoskozi, Ş. and David, D. (2013), Key Constructs in “Classical” and “New Wave” Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapies: Relationships Among Each Other and With Emotional Distress. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 584–599. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21976
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!