Is There a Family Profile of Addictive Behaviors? Family Functioning in Anorexia Nervosa and Drug Dependence Disorder
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 107–117, January 2014
How to Cite
Doba, K., Nandrino, J.-L., Dodin, V. and Antoine, P. (2014), Is There a Family Profile of Addictive Behaviors? Family Functioning in Anorexia Nervosa and Drug Dependence Disorder. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 107–117. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21977
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!