Enhancing Information Pertaining to Client Characteristics to Facilitate Evidence-Based Practice
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 12, pages 1239–1249, December 2013
How to Cite
Callahan, J. L., Heath, C. J., Aubuchon-Endsley, N. L., Collins, F. L. and Herbert, G. L. (2013), Enhancing Information Pertaining to Client Characteristics to Facilitate Evidence-Based Practice. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 1239–1249. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21995
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!