Writing of this manuscript was supported in part by the Office of Academic Affiliations, Advanced Fellowship Program in Mental Illness Research and Treatment, Department of Veterans Affairs. This material is the result of work supported with resources and the use of facilities at the VISN 19 MIRECC located at the Denver VA Medical Center. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government. We thank Margaret King for her assistance with data coding.
A Qualitative Description of Female Veterans’ Deployment-Related Experiences and Potential Suicide Risk Factors
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 923–935, September 2013
How to Cite
Gutierrez, P. M., Brenner, L. A., Rings, J. A., Devore, M. D., Kelly, P. J., Staves, P. J., Kelly, C. M. and Kaplan, M. S. (2013), A Qualitative Description of Female Veterans’ Deployment-Related Experiences and Potential Suicide Risk Factors. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 923–935. doi: 10.1002/jclp.21997
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Office of Academic Affiliations
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!