This study is partially supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan (Grant No. NSC98-2410-H-004-023-MY3).
Transient Insomnia Versus Chronic Insomnia: A Comparison Study of Sleep-Related Psychological/Behavioral Characteristics
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 69, Issue 10, pages 1094–1107, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C.-M., Lin, S.-C. and Cheng, C.-P. (2013), Transient Insomnia Versus Chronic Insomnia: A Comparison Study of Sleep-Related Psychological/Behavioral Characteristics. J. Clin. Psychol., 69: 1094–1107. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22000
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC98-2410-H-004-023-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!