indicates shared first authorship
Late Onset Eating Disorders in Spain: Clinical Characteristics and Therapeutic Implications
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January 2014
How to Cite
Bueno, B., Krug, I., Bulik, C.M., Jiménez-Murcia, S., Granero, R., Thornton, L., Penelo, E., Menchón, J.M., Sánchez, I., Tinahones, F.J. and Fernández-Aranda, F. (2014), Late Onset Eating Disorders in Spain: Clinical Characteristics and Therapeutic Implications. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22006
Financial support was received from Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria -FIS (PI11/210) and AGAUR (2009SGR1554). It was also partially supported by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7-ICT-215839-2007- Playmancer project). CIBER Fisiopatología de la Obesidad y Nutrición (CIBERobn) and CIBER Salud Mental (CIBERsam), are an initiative of ISCIII. Dr. Krug was supported by a Marie-Curie Intra European Fellowship within the 7th European Community Framework Programme, as N° 254774 (call reference: FP7-PEOPLE-2009-IEF).
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria -FIS. Grant Number: PI11/210
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009SGR1554
- European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-215839-2007- Playmancer project)
- CIBER Fisiopatología de la Obesidad y Nutrición (CIBERobn)
- CIBER Salud Mental (CIBERsam)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!