This work was supported, in part, by NIMH grants MH48216 to Lauren B. Alloy and MH43866 to Lyn Y. Abramson. Manuscript preparation was supported by NIMH grant MH79369 to Lauren B. Alloy.
Stressful Life Events and Depression Symptoms: The Effect of Childhood Emotional Abuse on Stress Reactivity
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 209–223, March 2014
How to Cite
Shapero, B. G., Black, S. K., Liu, R. T., Klugman, J., Bender, R. E., Abramson, L. Y. and Alloy, L. B. (2014), Stressful Life Events and Depression Symptoms: The Effect of Childhood Emotional Abuse on Stress Reactivity. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 209–223. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22011
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH48216, MH43866, MH79369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!