This work was supported by the grants from the National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH92-S07) and the National Health Research Institute (NHRI-EX100-10008PI), Taiwan. The manuscript preparation was partially supported by the grants from the National Science Council (NSC 99-2410-H-002 -094 and NSC 100-2410-H-002 -039 -MY2), Taiwan.
Co-Occurring Eating and Psychiatric Symptoms in Taiwanese College Students: Effects of Gender and Parental Factors
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 224–237, March 2014
How to Cite
Tseng, M.-C. M., Gau, S. S.-F., Tseng, W.-L., Hwu, H.-G. and Lee, M.-B. (2014), Co-Occurring Eating and Psychiatric Symptoms in Taiwanese College Students: Effects of Gender and Parental Factors. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 224–237. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22014
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUH92-S07
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-10008PI
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2410-H-002 -094, NSC 100-2410-H-002 -039 -MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!