This work was supported by the grants from the National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH92-S07) and the National Health Research Institute (NHRI-EX100-10008PI), Taiwan. The manuscript preparation was partially supported by the grants from the National Science Council (NSC 99-2410-H-002 -094 and NSC 100-2410-H-002 -039 -MY2), Taiwan.
Co-Occurring Eating and Psychiatric Symptoms in Taiwanese College Students: Effects of Gender and Parental Factors
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 224–237, March 2014
How to Cite
Tseng, M.-C. M., Gau, S. S.-F., Tseng, W.-L., Hwu, H.-G. and Lee, M.-B. (2014), Co-Occurring Eating and Psychiatric Symptoms in Taiwanese College Students: Effects of Gender and Parental Factors. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 224–237. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22014
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUH92-S07
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-10008PI
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2410-H-002 -094, NSC 100-2410-H-002 -039 -MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!