This project was supported by grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA032517 to E.L.G.) and the National Cancer Institute (T32 CA09492 to D.S.B.)
Use of Mindful Reappraisal Coping Among Meditation Practitioners
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 294–301, March 2014
How to Cite
Hanley, A., Garland, E. L. and Black, D. S. (2014), Use of Mindful Reappraisal Coping Among Meditation Practitioners. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 294–301. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22023
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA032517 to E.L.G.
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: T32 CA09492 to D.S.B.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!