The research was supported by the United States National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): R01 MH068560. The U.S. NIMH funded this project but had no role in study design, data collection, data analyses, data interpretation, or the writing of the article.
The Moderating Effects of Impulsivity on Chinese Rural Young Suicide
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 579–588, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J. and Lin, L. (2014), The Moderating Effects of Impulsivity on Chinese Rural Young Suicide. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 579–588. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22039
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- United States National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: R01 MH068560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!