We thank all those who participated in this research, and acknowledge and thank the Howard Morton Trust, Sheffield, UK as the funding body. We also thank Dr. Craig Murray for kindly providing his comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
The Revolting Self: An Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis of the Experience of Self-Disgust in Females With Depressive Symptoms
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
How to Cite
Powell, P. A., Overton, P. G. and Simpson, J. (2013), The Revolting Self: An Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis of the Experience of Self-Disgust in Females With Depressive Symptoms. J. Clin. Psychol.. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22049
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!