This work was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (grant no. R34-MH082161) to the authors P.T.Y, P.H.L., and D.R.
Narrative Enhancement and Cognitive Therapy (NECT) Effectiveness: A Quasi-Experimental Study
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 303–312, April 2014
How to Cite
Roe, D., Hasson-Ohayon, I., Mashiach-Eizenberg, M., Derhy, O., Lysaker, P. H. and Yanos, P. T. (2014), Narrative Enhancement and Cognitive Therapy (NECT) Effectiveness: A Quasi-Experimental Study. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 303–312. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22050
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R34-MH082161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!