Dropout and missing data made including more than four time points a poor choice, as the sample size fell after session 15 (to 118 of the original 147).
Validating the Rapid Responder Construct Within a Practice Research Network
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Psychology
Volume 70, Issue 9, pages 886–903, September 2014
How to Cite
Nordberg, S. S., Castonguay, L. G., Fisher, A. J., Boswell, J. F. and Kraus, D. (2014), Validating the Rapid Responder Construct Within a Practice Research Network. J. Clin. Psychol., 70: 886–903. doi: 10.1002/jclp.22077
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!