Asian American adolescents' acculturation, binge drinking, and alcohol- and tobacco-using peers
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 295–308, May 2004
How to Cite
Hahm, H. C., Lahiff, M. and Guterman, N. B. (2004), Asian American adolescents' acculturation, binge drinking, and alcohol- and tobacco-using peers. J. Community Psychol., 32: 295–308. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20002
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- National Institute of Mental Health Office of AIDS Research. Grant Number: 1 RO3 MH64341–01
- Council on Social Work Education NIMH Minority Research Fellowship Program. Grant Number: 3-T32-MH-16089–20SI
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01-HD31921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.