Community-based prevention using simple, low-cost, evidence-based kernels and behavior vaccines
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Special Issue: Community Violence
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 575–591, September 2004
How to Cite
Embry, D. D. (2004), Community-based prevention using simple, low-cost, evidence-based kernels and behavior vaccines. J. Community Psychol., 32: 575–591. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20020
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.