Intervention fidelity in family-based prevention counseling for adolescent problem behaviors
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 191–211, March 2005
How to Cite
Hogue, A., Liddle, H. A., Singer, A. and Leckrone, J. (2005), Intervention fidelity in family-based prevention counseling for adolescent problem behaviors. J. Community Psychol., 33: 191–211. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20031
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Grant Number: HD1 SP07054
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.