Four themes in youth work practice
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Special Issue: Youth-Adult Relationships in Community Programs: Diverse Perspectives on Good Practices
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 2005
How to Cite
Krueger, M. (2005), Four themes in youth work practice. J. Community Psychol., 33: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20033
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.