Developing social capital through participation in organized youth programs: Qualitative insights from three programs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Special Issue: Youth-Adult Relationships in Community Programs: Diverse Perspectives on Good Practices
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 41–55, January 2005
How to Cite
Jarrett, R. L., Sullivan, P. J. and Watkins, N. D. (2005), Developing social capital through participation in organized youth programs: Qualitative insights from three programs. J. Community Psychol., 33: 41–55. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20038
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.