A preliminary investigation of the validity and reliability of the Brief-Symptom Inventory-18 in economically disadvantaged Latina American mothers
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 139–155, March 2005
How to Cite
Prelow, H. M., Weaver, S. R., Swenson, R. R. and Bowman, M. A. (2005), A preliminary investigation of the validity and reliability of the Brief-Symptom Inventory-18 in economically disadvantaged Latina American mothers. J. Community Psychol., 33: 139–155. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20041
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: R01-HD36093, 5 R37 HD25936, 3R01 HD36093–04S1
- Annie E. Casey Foundation. Grant Number: 97.3022
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation. Grant Number: P0044188
- Packard Foundation. Grant Number: 20001007
- National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 2 R44 HD37292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.