A person-centered and ecological investigation of acculturation strategies in Hispanic immigrant youth
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 157–174, March 2005
How to Cite
Coatsworth, J. D., Maldonado-Molina, M., Pantin, H. and Szapocznik, J. (2005), A person-centered and ecological investigation of acculturation strategies in Hispanic immigrant youth. J. Community Psychol., 33: 157–174. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20046
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Grant Number: 1 UR6 SPO7961
- NIMH. Grant Number: 1 R01 MH 63042
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Center. Grant Number: P50DA 10075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.