Well-being in the context of workplace ethnic diversity
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Special Issue: Addressing Mental Health Disparities Through Culturally Competent Research and Community-Based Practice
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 211–223, March 2006
How to Cite
Enchautegui-de-Jesús, N., Hughes, D., Johnston, K. E. and Oh, H. J. (2006), Well-being in the context of workplace ethnic diversity. J. Community Psychol., 34: 211–223. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20091
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.