Adolescent and adult low-income mothers: How do needs and resources differ?
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1037–1052, November 2007
How to Cite
Eshbaugh, E. M. and Luze, G. J. (2007), Adolescent and adult low-income mothers: How do needs and resources differ?. J. Community Psychol., 35: 1037–1052. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20210
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.