This research was funded by a Provost Award for Graduate Research, a Dean's Scholar Fellowship from the University of Illinois at Chicago, and an NIMH National Research Service Award (1F32MH081426-01A1). The study was approved by the University of Illinois at Chicago's Institutional Review Board (Research Protocol ♯2006–0231). I would like to acknowledge Marc Atkins, David Henry, Zachary Neal, Pamela Popielarz, Karina Reyes, and Ed Trickett for their feedback on this paper, and Christine Haislup and Erin Stachowicz for their help with data collection. Finally, I would like to extend my gratitude toward the school staff and students at the elementary school where the data for this study were collected.
Network ties and mean lies: a relational approach to relational aggression†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 737–753, August 2009
How to Cite
Neal, J. W. (2009), Network ties and mean lies: a relational approach to relational aggression. J. Community Psychol., 37: 737–753. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20328
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.