This work was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U48 DP000040-03). Dr. Turner was supported by a NRSA grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): F31 MH082636-01A1. The authors acknowledge the staff of the Youth Opportunity Centers and Center for Adolescent Health for their generous support of the project. We also thank the Youth Opportunity members who participated in this research.
Violence exposure and depressive symptoms among adolescents and young adults disconnected from school and work†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 607–621, July 2010
How to Cite
Mendelson, T., K. Turner, A. and Tandon, S. D. (2010), Violence exposure and depressive symptoms among adolescents and young adults disconnected from school and work. J. Community Psychol., 38: 607–621. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20384
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.