Effects of a rape awareness program on college women: increasing bystander efficacy and willingness to intervene
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 813–827, September 2010
How to Cite
Foubert, J. D., Langhinrichsen-Rohling, J., Brasfield, H. and Hill, B. (2010), Effects of a rape awareness program on college women: increasing bystander efficacy and willingness to intervene. J. Community Psychol., 38: 813–827. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20397
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.