We thank the members of Stanthorpe community, and our industry partners Community Development Services, Inc. (Stanthorpe), Combined Rural Traders (Lisa Stallard), Toowoomba Mental Health Service, Queensland Health (Bronwyn McCullagh and Jim Weir), and Lifeline (Maria O'Keefe and Lynette Pirie) and Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries for their participation and contributions. We particularly thank Lisa Stallard for her contribution to publications. This study was funded by an Australian Research Council Linkage Grant.
The components of resilience—Perceptions of an Australian rural community†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 975–991, November 2010
How to Cite
Buikstra, E., Ross, H., King, C. A., Baker, P. G., Hegney, D., McLachlan, K. and Rogers-Clark, C. (2010), The components of resilience—Perceptions of an Australian rural community. J. Community Psychol., 38: 975–991. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20409
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.