Being homeless and the use and nonuse of services: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 499–505, May 2011
How to Cite
Ogden, J. and Avades, T. (2011), Being homeless and the use and nonuse of services: a qualitative study. J. Community Psychol., 39: 499–505. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20433
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.