This research was supported by a Dissertation Research Grant from the University of California Institute for Mexico and the United States (UC MEXUS) and by a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (5T32MH067763) awarded to the first author.
Relative impact of violence exposure and immigrant stressors on Latino youth psychopathology†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 316–335, April 2011
How to Cite
Gudiño, O. G., Nadeem, E., Kataoka, S. H. and Lau, A. S. (2011), Relative impact of violence exposure and immigrant stressors on Latino youth psychopathology. J. Community Psychol., 39: 316–335. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20435
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.