This research was supported by the New Mexico Department of Health Office of School and Adolescent Health. The first author's time was partially funded by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH K01 MH074816).
Rebuilding trust: a community, multiagency, state, and university partnership to improve behavioral health care for American Indian Youth, their families, and communities†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 452–477, May 2011
How to Cite
Goodkind, J. R., Ross-Toledo, K., John, S., Hall, J. L., Ross, L., Freeland, L., Coletta, E., Becenti-Fundark, T., Poola, C., Roanhorse, R. and Lee, C. (2011), Rebuilding trust: a community, multiagency, state, and university partnership to improve behavioral health care for American Indian Youth, their families, and communities. J. Community Psychol., 39: 452–477. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20446
We acknowledge the contributions of Lynn Abeita, Charvel Baldwin, Aaron Carr, Kris Carrillo, Georgina Castro, Gloria Collins, Yolanda Cordova, Krystal Curley, Josephine Dailey, Lorenzo Garcia, Myra Gould, Jana Gunnell, Erin O'Keefe, Ophelia Reeder, Jacob Salabiye, Howard Spiegelman, Emily Stafford, Chenoa Bah Stillwell-Jensen, Joseph Stone, and Casey Tom. We also thank and express our gratitude to the following traditional practitioners who guided our work: T.J. Anderson, Ray Daw, Lincoln Nez, and Aricke Willie, and the community members and service providers who participated in our study.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.