The present work was supported by a doctoral scholarship (SFRH/BD/39912/2007) attributed to the first author by the Foundation for Science and Technology, Portugal.
IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMMUNITY-BASED FAMILY-CENTERED PROGRAM IN PORTUGAL: A MULTIPLE CASE STUDY EVALUATION
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 665–680, August 2012
How to Cite
Teixeira de Melo, A. and Alarcão, M. (2012), IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMMUNITY-BASED FAMILY-CENTERED PROGRAM IN PORTUGAL: A MULTIPLE CASE STUDY EVALUATION. J. Community Psychol., 40: 665–680. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20524
We thank all participating organizations and the professionals involved in this research project for their invaluable contribution.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.