The Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) grant program was the source of funding for this project. The views and opinions contained in this publication do not necessarily reflect those of SAMHSA or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and should not be construed as such.
TESTING A COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY PROBLEM-SOLVING FRAMEWORK FOR COMMUNITY COALITIONS
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 681–698, August 2012
How to Cite
Yang, E., Foster-Fishman, P., Collins, C. and Ahn, S. (2012), TESTING A COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY PROBLEM-SOLVING FRAMEWORK FOR COMMUNITY COALITIONS. J. Community Psychol., 40: 681–698. doi: 10.1002/jcop.20526
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.