This work was supported by funding from the National Institute of Drug Abuse [1RO1DA14702 to D.D.C.] and National Institute of Mental Health [5F31MH073430 to D.G.] at the National Institutes of Health.
UNANTICIPATED EFFECT OF A RANDOMIZED PEER NETWORK INTERVENTION ON DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS AMONG YOUNG METHAMPHETAMINE USERS IN THAILAND
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 799–813, September 2012
How to Cite
German, D., Sutcliffe, C. G., Sirirojn, B., Sherman, S. G., Latkin, C. A., Aramrattana, A. and Celentano, D. D. (2012), UNANTICIPATED EFFECT OF A RANDOMIZED PEER NETWORK INTERVENTION ON DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS AMONG YOUNG METHAMPHETAMINE USERS IN THAILAND. J. Community Psychol., 40: 799–813. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21488
We acknowledge and appreciate the efforts of Nick Thomson and the RIHES study team and thank the study participants.
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.