The authors would like to thank all those who participated in the study, especially the participating families and the intervention staff. The research was supported by grants from the Duerr Foundation, the Reimann-Dubbers Foundation, the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizen, Women and Youth, the State Ministry for Social Affairs and Consumer Protection Saxony, and the TUI Foundation. No conflict of interest declared.
IMPLEMENTATION DIFFERENCES OF TWO STAFFING MODELS IN THE GERMAN HOME VISITING PROGRAM “PRO KIND”
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 891–905, November 2012
How to Cite
Brand, T. and Jungmann, T. (2012), IMPLEMENTATION DIFFERENCES OF TWO STAFFING MODELS IN THE GERMAN HOME VISITING PROGRAM “PRO KIND”. J. Community Psychol., 40: 891–905. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21489
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Duerr Foundation
- Reimann-Dubbers Foundation
- Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizen, Women and Youth
- State Ministry for Social Affairs and Consumer Protection Saxony
- TUI Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.