EFFECTIVE YOUTH MENTORS: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INITIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COLLEGE WOMEN MENTORS AND MENTEE SATISFACTION AND OUTCOME
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 906–920, November 2012
How to Cite
Leyton-Armakan, J., Lawrence, E., Deutsch, N., Lee Williams, J. and Henneberger, A. (2012), EFFECTIVE YOUTH MENTORS: THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INITIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COLLEGE WOMEN MENTORS AND MENTEE SATISFACTION AND OUTCOME. J. Community Psychol., 40: 906–920. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21491
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.