This analysis was supported by a National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) National Institutes of Health career development award to Victoria Frye (DA-K01-020774).
INFORMAL SOCIAL CONTROL OF INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN: RESULTS FROM A CONCEPT MAPPING STUDY OF URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 828–844, September 2012
How to Cite
Frye, V., Paul, M. M., Todd, M.-J., Lewis, V., Cupid and Jane Coleman, M., Salmon, C. and O'Campo, P. (2012), INFORMAL SOCIAL CONTROL OF INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN: RESULTS FROM A CONCEPT MAPPING STUDY OF URBAN NEIGHBORHOODS. J. Community Psychol., 40: 828–844. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21493
The authors have no competing interests.
We thank the research participants for their effort in this study.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) National Institutes of Health career development award. Grant Number: DA-K01-020774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.