This research was supported by Major Bidding Program of National Social Science Foundation of China (Grant No.08&ZD009) and also partially sponsored by the project of Investigation Propaganda Department of China Association for Science and Technology (Grant No. 2009DCYJ12).
THE ANALYSIS OF THE RESILIENCE OF ADULTS ONE YEAR AFTER THE 2008 WENCHUAN EARTHQUAKE
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 860–870, September 2012
How to Cite
Li, M., Xu, J., He, Y. and Wu, Z. (2012), THE ANALYSIS OF THE RESILIENCE OF ADULTS ONE YEAR AFTER THE 2008 WENCHUAN EARTHQUAKE. J. Community Psychol., 40: 860–870. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21496
We thank all of the interviewees who showed great patience to answer the questionnaires.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Major Bidding Program of National Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 08&ZD009
- project of Investigation Propaganda Department of China Association for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009DCYJ12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.