This work has been supported by NIDA grant (R01 DA023908).
“UNDERSTAND MY SIDE, MY SITUATION, AND MY STORY:” INSIGHTS INTO THE SERVICE NEEDS AMONG SUBSTANCE-ABUSING HOMELESS MOTHERS
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 938–950, November 2012
How to Cite
Dashora, P., Slesnick, N. and Erdem, G. (2012), “UNDERSTAND MY SIDE, MY SITUATION, AND MY STORY:” INSIGHTS INTO THE SERVICE NEEDS AMONG SUBSTANCE-ABUSING HOMELESS MOTHERS. J. Community Psychol., 40: 938–950. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21499
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- NIDA. Grant Number: R01 DA023908
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!