We acknowledge the support of the Department of Human Services in granting access to the dataset and extracting the relevant data for analysis. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Human Services.
RESIDENT WELL-BEING, COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS, AND NEIGHBOURHOOD PERCEPTIONS, PRIDE, AND OPPORTUNITIES AMONG DISADVANTAGE METROPOLITAN AND REGIONAL COMMUNITIES: EVIDENCE FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD RENEWAL PROJECT
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 871–885, September 2012
How to Cite
Renzaho, A. M.N., Richardson, B. and Strugnell, C. (2012), RESIDENT WELL-BEING, COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS, AND NEIGHBOURHOOD PERCEPTIONS, PRIDE, AND OPPORTUNITIES AMONG DISADVANTAGE METROPOLITAN AND REGIONAL COMMUNITIES: EVIDENCE FROM THE NEIGHBOURHOOD RENEWAL PROJECT. J. Community Psychol., 40: 871–885. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21500
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.