EXPLORING THE CORE SERVICE DELIVERY PROCESSES OF AN EVIDENCE-BASED COMMUNITY ADVOCACY PROGRAM FOR WOMEN WITH ABUSIVE PARTNERS
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Allen, N. E., Larsen, S., Trotter, J. and Sullivan, C. M. (2013), EXPLORING THE CORE SERVICE DELIVERY PROCESSES OF AN EVIDENCE-BASED COMMUNITY ADVOCACY PROGRAM FOR WOMEN WITH ABUSIVE PARTNERS. J. Community Psychol., 41: 1–18. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21502
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.